Discover how you can re-energize and rediscover your motivation to live, work and play better and happier with Lisa Weeks, Naturopathic Doctor and Maryanne Nicholls, Anxiety Therapist.
Beginning Wednesday evening, October 22nd, 2014 (from 6:30pm to 8:30pm) and running for 4 consecutive Wednesdays, join us to find out:
- What causes you stress physically, mentally and emotionally
- How stress in these areas impacts you
- What you can do about it.
Space is limited. Sign up today to secure your spot.
Dates: Wednesday Oct 22nd, Oct 29th, Nov 5th, Nov 12th, 2014 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Location: Gerrard St. East and Greenwood Ave., Toronto
Cost: $90 + HST for the 4-part series; OR $25 + HST for each individual workshop.
1. You can send an email transfer payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You can pay online using paypal HERE. Scroll down and click on the “BUY NOW” button.
WEEK 1: Wed Oct 22nd: Introduction: The Effects of Stress
- How stress affects us mentally, physically, emotionally
- Ways to cope
- Stress assessments
WEEK 2: Wed Oct 29th: Breathe
- Acupuncture benefits and demonstration
- Benefits of meditation
- How to meditate and guided meditation
WEEK 3: Nov 5th: Detoxify
- Body scan
- Detoxify your thoughts and your body
- How toxins affect our hormones
WEEK 4: Nov 12th: Nourish
- Comfort food vs. Soul “food”
- Stress-busting foods: Healthy snacks and meals demo
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call or email Lisa at:
email@example.com ; 647-667-2209
See Maryanne’s website here: www.thejoyofliving.co
FREE WEBINAR: Tuesday, May 20th, 7:30-8:00pm EST
Overtired and Wired? Manage Stress Naturally with:
Dr. Lisa Weeks, Naturopathic Doctor
Colleen Santini, Meditation and Clear Thought Specialist
In this webinar, you will discover:
- What causes physical and mental stress?
- Common warning signs.
- What happens if stress is not resolved?
- What can you do about it?
- Lisa will share nature’s secrets for bringing balance and relaxed vitality back into your life
- Colleen will share simple ways to relax and clear your thoughts that you can start using immediately.
If you can’t listen in live, you can still sign up to be emailed the webinar replay link the next day. Feel free to share this event with friends and family members.
Learn how to reduce toxin exposure, eat well to support detoxification and optimize digestion and liver function.
- Discover hidden toxins in your food, water, and body care products
- Learn which foods support detoxification and which ones hinder it
- Incorporate simple lifestyle changes to enhance detoxification
- Restore your health, vitality and energy to feel your best
- Reduce weight, acne, skin rashes, brain fog, joint pain and digestive issues
Join me in this exciting live event! Feel free to invite your friends, colleagues and family members.
If you are not available at that time, you can still sign-up as you will be emailed the webinar replay link the following day.
2012 SEMINAR: Beat Those Winter Blues
Time: 7:00 – 8:30pm
Where: The Big Carrot Toronto
Do you feel down and out during the winter months? Depressed, restless and lacking motivation? If you want to feel your best when the temperature drops, join Dr. Lisa Weeks, HBSc., ND to find out why you get the winter blues and what you can do about it, naturally. Discover what causes seasonal affective disorder (SAD) and which foods, nutrients, herbs, and lifestyle habits can actually boost your mood and help you enjoy the shorter, colder days ahead.
Known for his straight-forward and holistic approach, Greg knows how to combine practical, effective workouts with sound nutrition and lifestyle habits. He’s used his natural movement system to overcome his own chronic health problems in the past, and now helps others transform their own lives, regardless of age or physical condition.
NATURAL ALLERGY SUPPORT
Saturday, March 3. 1 pm – 3 pm
Join Dr. Lisa Weeks and the Spirit Loft Yoga teachers. Find out what causes allergies and what you can do, naturally, to balance the immune system and prevent allergic symptoms.
Register at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416 841-2000
Cost is $25 per workshop (includes yoga and tea)